The only Camping in Capo Coda Cavallo - San Teodoro where your four-legged friends are welcome!
Calacavallo is a resort standing on the north east coast of Sardinia, just 20 minutes by car from Olbia and right opposite the islands of Tavolara and Molara.
The resort fits in beautifully to the surrounding environment. It is situated right on the sea in an area of 200,000 sq. m. furnished with every comfort and surrounded by green. Your accommodation is a bungalow with 4 beds with a veranda, bathroom, kitchen area, fridge and tableware;
There is also a large well equipped camping area for your tents or camper/caravan and a CAMPER STOP AREA To the entry of the camping.
Every place is equipped with water and electricity connection.
The camper-service is included.
To find out more have a look at our facilities.
The resort is open from May to September.
Contact us to make a booking or for any further information.
Please note that in order not to disturb other guests of the village and for your safety, access to the facility is subject to the following rules:
- Pets are allowed on reservation in certain types of Bungalow. In Bungalow is accepted only small and medium size pets (max 20 kg).
- The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking and it is obligatory to show the vaccination certificate at yuor arrival during the ceck in.
- It is forbidden to access the animals on the beach - as municipal regulation, the nearest ’’pet beach’’ is the beach of Costa Caddu to 5/6 km from our camping village;
- Animals must be kept on a leash, not free to move alone inside the village and it is recommended to use a muzzle.
- It is forbidden to bring animals in entertainment terrace, in toilets and in the pool area.
- The owners are obliged to collect the physiological needs of their animals with the special pallet and make sure it does not disturb the other guests of the village.
- It is not allowed to leave the animals alone in accommodation or pitch.
- It is the duty of the owners ensure maximum compliance with the hygiene rules during the stay of the animal in bungalow.
- Any damage caused to third parties and to the structures of the Village by animals are entirely the responsibility of the owner.
- The dogs of breeds considered dangerous or those reported by the competent authorities - are not allowed.